right now I just love this song
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1UrmP-y8B...elated&search=
right now I just love this song
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1UrmP-y8B...elated&search=
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Kind of reminds me of Chesney's Back Where I Come From, Rodney Atkins is the best act in country music today IMO. Did you guys know he's from Cumberland Gap TN which is the team Thomas Walker plays this Friday nigth and is right on the Lee County border??
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
anytime i think of the phrase "these are my people" i think about varsity blues when kyle starts a cult
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
kenny chesney is a sell out.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anytime i think of the phrase "these are my people" i think about varsity blues when kyle starts a cult </div></div>
me too
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
best movie ever
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Yeah I loved that movie...Ms Davis I just want to tell you I am 18 and I have slept with older women before
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Bookmarks